Seabed is introducing the first lightweight multibeam set in the world that can be transported as check-in luggage with any airline with no extra charge. The SPLMS is ideal for projects where rapid mobilization is required and where logistical challenges are taken into account due to the simple deployment.
• Norbit WMBS Sonar
The ultra-compact wideband sonar has low power consumption. The new technology allows long range real time data collection whilst simultaneously achieving very high range
resolution. The Sonar has an integrated SV sensor.
• Seabed SGR6-D Sx GNSS receiver From standalone metre-level to RTK centimetre level
positioning, the SGR6 is flexible to meet your positioning needs. With 240 channels and comprehensive support for all current and planned GNSS signals, the SGR6 is field
upgradeable to eliminate the need for future hardware changes.
Synchronous Position, attitude and navigation (SPAN) technology brings together two different but complementary technologies: Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) positioning and inertial navigation. The absolute accuracy of GNSS positioning and the stability of inertial
measurement unit (IMU) gyro and accelerometer measurements are tightly coupled to provide an exceptional 3D navigation solution that is stable and continuously available, even through periods when satellite signals are blocked.
• AML Base-X2 Sound velocity profiler This rugged shallow water logging instrument with integrated wifi module is designed for profiling in coastal waters. High speed 25Hz sampling ensures excellent data resolution
• QINSy hydrographic Survey Software This is an integrated navigation system software package
used extensively worldwide for acquiring and processing multibeam data. A template has been prepared for the usage of above mentioned equipment
• Ruggedized Rimowa transport case
• Transportable as check in luggage by any airline with no extra charge
• Fully integrated and ready to use
• Rapidly deployable at any vessel
• Simple Ethernet Interface
• Low power consumption. The set may be operated for a full day on a single car battery
Download Brochure: Seabed Portable Lightweight Multibeam Set brochure
For more information please contact: email@example.com