The HGuide n580 inertial navigation system is a small, light-weight, self-contained, all-attitude inertial navigation system which can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications where continuous navigation information is a critical component.
The HGuide n580 inertial navigation system contains Honeywell’s leading edge HG4930 IMU technology and provides a powerful dual-antenna, multi-frequency, multi-GNSS RTK capability. Honeywell’s integration expertise blends the IMU and GNSS data to provide an accurate, robust navigation service to your application with all the functionalities that you need.
The HGuide n580 inertial navigation system output data includes time stamped position, velocity, angular rate, linear acceleration, roll, pitch and heading information. In dual-antenna mode, the device supports GNSS-based heading measurements.
Key Honeywell Advantages:
- Honeywell proven navigation algorithms for air, land and sea
- World class inertial sensor development, calibration and compensation
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness
- Accepts RTCM3 GNSS corrections
- Highest performing Inertial/GNSS navigator of its size, weight and price
- Configuration flexibility. Only purchase the features you need.
- Multiple configurable communication ports
- The HGuide n580 inertial navigation system is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994
Available Accessories From Honeywell:
- HGuide n580 Terminated I/O Cable 1
- HGuide n580 Terminated I/O Cable 2
- HGuide n580 Unterminated I/O Cable 1
- HGuide n580 Unterminated I/O Cable 2
- Survey Antenna
- UAV Antenna
- 5m RF SMA Male to TNC Male Cable for Survey Grade Antenna
- 5m RF SMA Male to SMA Female Cable for UAV Antenna
Download brochure: N580
For more information please contact: email@example.com