Portable Sidescan Sonar System
Portable digital sidescan towfish and Sonar interface with true 16-bit processing,
Toughbox workstation, and GeoDAS software for high-resolution survey imaging.
Easy-to-use and low-cost, the HMS-1400 System provides single- or dual-frequency operation with depth, heading, and attitude sensors. The powerful GeoDAS software offers an extensive suite of capabilities common in more expensive systems, including display of real-time mosaicing of sidescan images on top of nautical chart data for effective image location, mission execution, survey planning, and advanced target analysis.
- Single- or dual-frequency towed sonar sensor
- True 16-bit processing provides high resolution images of bottomfeatures
- Powered by GeoDAS software by Oceanic Imaging Consultants (OIC:
- Automatic bottom tracking Automated processing/contrast enhancement
- Advanced target analysis/databasing
- Supports common navigation chart formats – BSB, DNC, S-57
- Extensive planning, management, and execution tools
- Real-time mosaicing with easy export to GIS and Google-Earth
- Compatible with OIC CleanSweep and HarborScan software packages
- Ideal for port-security/changedetection work.
- Optional support for XTF data format.
Download Brochure: FSI_HMS1400_SidescanSonar_05sept2013
For more information please contact: email@example.com