Seabed uses several modems which enables you to provided various systems with an 3G/4G solution. Which you can use for: Correction signals, data transfers, support, etc.
One of our most common used modem is the Digi TransPort WR family of 3G/4G cellular routers. It offers an all-in-one mobile communications solution with true enterprise class routing, security and firewall. These multifunction cellular routers feature a flexible design with optional integrated Wi-Fi access point (with multi SSID) / client, USB, serial, VDSL, 1-, 2- or 4-port Ethernet switch with VLAN. Additional configuration options include multiple serial ports (async or sync), GPS or telemetry I/O.
The Digi TransPort family offers an advanced routing, security and firewall feature set including stateful inspection firewall and integrated VPN. Enterprise class protocols incorporate BGP, OSPF and VRRP+, a patented technology built upon the popular VRRP failover standard providing true auto-sensing, auto-failure and auto-recovery of any line drop.
Digi TransPort WR routers are ideal for transportation, corrections, POS, energy, medical, financial and digital signage as well as cellular backup and remote device connectivity applications.
Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Device Cloud by Etherios™ offers web-based device management for remote Digi cellular routers and gateways. Also available is the Windows based Digi Remote Manager™ for customer installed device management and reporting.
Features / Benefits:
- Enterprise class cellular routers with advanced dynamic routing, security and firewall features;
- High speed GSM and CDMA 3G/4G/LTE cellular;
- Optional integrated Wi-Fi access point and multiport Ethernet switch;
- Flexible interfaces including serial (async/sync), GPS, VDSL, USB, CAN Bus and telemetry I/O, with flexible DC power options;
- Powerful integrated end user programming;
- Remote Management via windows remote management software or clould hosted Device Cloud.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org