Network RTK corrections service supplies high reliability and accurate network corrections computed from numerous reference stations.
Network RTK corrections service supplies measurement accuracies of up to 2 cm in the position and 4 cm in the height which can be obtained with geodetic two-frequency receivers.
Network RTK corrections service provides high reliability and accurate corrections from numerous reference stations network.
The accuracy obtained in the field does not depend on the distance from the nearest reference station.
The correction data are provided in standardised format (RTCM) and the clock rate is 1 second.
- No need to set up your base station
- High reliability RTK corrections
- The accuracies of the computed rover positions are homogeneous into the area covered by the Network
- The network quality is continuously monitored by Bernese software
- RTK corrections are provided in standardised format (RTCM)
- Corrections are provided using the best RTK Network methods (MAX – iMAX – VRS)
For more information please contact: email@example.com