The new R632 GNSS receiver is a full- solution product in an incredibly compact and powerful package,
offering the ability to easily upgrade to an astounding 0.01° accurate heading.
Built on the foundation of Hemisphere’s new Lyra, Cygnus and Aquila core technologies, the R632 offers
amazing new interference rejection and multipath mitigation.
The result is an exceptional combination of performance, communications, and connectivity.
The R632’s standard configuration offers multiple methods of connectivity and an impressive array of wireless communications.
Through Hemisphere’s Atlas correction network, the R632 offers worldwide stand-alone positioning to 4 cm.
The R632 is an incredible solution for almost any application requiring professional-level position and heading performance.
• Multi-frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou (including Phase 3), Galileo, IRNSS, QZSS, and Atlas L-band
• Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
• Worldwide Atlas L-band corrections to 4 cm
• UHF (400MHz& 900MHz), cellular (GSM, 3G & 4G, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi wireless communication
• Athena GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
• Status LEDs and powerful WebUI, making the R632 easy to monitor and configure
• Ethernet, Serial, and USB, providing exceptional connectivity
Download Brochure: R632
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org