The WMBS is an ultra-compact sonar designed specifically for a quick survey on a small vessel of opportunity. With low power consumption, the system can be operated for a full day on a single battery. The wideband multibeam technology allows long range real-time data collection, whilst simultaneously achieving a very-high range resolution.
The WBMS-series are based on a flexible sonar platform that utilizes the latest in analog and digital signal processing.
- Millimeter Range Resolution;
- FM & CW Transmissions;
- 78 kHz Broadband;
- Flexible Power Source (12-30 VDC, 90-250 VAC);
- Simple Ethernet interface;
- Ultra-Compact Single unit Solution;
- Integrated Sound Speed Probe;
- Integrated Attitude Sensor & GPS Option.
- Shallow Water Bathymetry;
- Exceeds IHO Special Order;
- Exceeds USACE Class 1 & LINZ Special Order;
- Pipeline Surveys;
- Pond Surveys;
- Harbor Surveys;
- USV, UUV, AUV & ROV Surveys;
- MCM & Littoral Combat Zone Surveys.
- Up to 150° coverage angle;
- 4000m depth rating;
- Mounting Bracket;
- Motion Sensor;
- Data Acquisition Software;
- AUV version.
Download Brochure: Forward looking sonar
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org