The SPAN-IGM-A1 delivers world class NovAtel SPAN technology in an integrated, single box solution. The SPAN-IGM-A1 offers tightly coupled GNSS inertial navigation featuring our OEM615 receiver.
The smallest and lightest GNSS+Inertial Navigation System (INS) receiver in our product portfolio, the SPAN-IGM-A1 can be configured from the factory as an integrated GNSS+INS engine or as a standalone IMU sensor for pairing with an existing NovAtel SPAN receiver.
- Metre to centimetre-level accuracy
- Regulated 10-30 VDC input
- 200 Hz navigation solution and raw measurement output
- Serial, USB, CAN and Multi I/O interface including dedicated wheel sensor input
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS and RTK support
- SPAN enabled enclosure featuring NovAtel’s tightly coupled OEM615 GNSS+INS engine
- Can be paired with an external receiver to support ALIGN GNSS azimuth aiding for low dynamic applications
- Small, lightweight and rugged
- Enclosed With IMU
- Length (mm)152.00
- Width/Diameter (mm)142.00
- Height (mm)51.00
- Weight (g)515.00
- Typical Power Consumption (W)4.00
Number of Com Ports
- CAN Bus1
- USB Host1
- Accuracy RMS
- Single point L1/L2 1.2
- SBAS 0.6
- DGPS 0.4
- NovAtel CORRECT™
- PACE™ 0.15
- RT-2® 1 cm + 1 ppm
- Gyro rate bias stability (deg/h): 6
- Gyro angular random walk (deg/√hr): 0.30
- Accelerometer bias stability (mg): 0.1
- Velocity random walk (m/s/√hr): 0.029
Building on NovAtel’s successful SPAN-SE-D enclosure, we offer our ALIGN heading solution as an option on the SPAN-IGM-A1. ALIGN can be activated by pairing the SPAN-IGM-A1 with an external ALIGN enabled receiver such as our FlexPak6™.
NovAtel’s Advance® RTK improves real-time performance and accuracy. For more demanding applications, Inertial Explorer® software from our Waypoint® Products Group can be used to post-process SPAN data to provide the highest level of accuracy.
Download Brochure: SPAN-IGM-A1-PS
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie te plaatsen.