This L1/L2 GNSS antenna offers combined GPS + GLONASS & BeiDou (B1 only) signal reception plus L-Band tracking. Customers can use the same antenna for GPS only or GPS + GLONASS applications to increase flexibility and reduce equipment costs.
- L-Band capable
- GPS + GLONASS & BeiDou (B1 only) signal reception
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Highly stable phase center
- RoHS compliant
- Enhanced differential performance with L-Band reception
- Choke ring antenna performance without corresponding size and weight
- Reduces equipment costs and need for future redesign
- Flexible placement and precision positioning
- Width/Diameter (mm) 185.00
- Height (mm) 69.00
- Weight (g) 500.00
- Max Num of Frequency
Antenna Form Factor
- LNA Gain (dB)
Stable Phase Center
The phase center of the GPS-702-GGL remains constant as the azimuth and elevation angle of the satellites change. Signal reception is unaffected by the rotation of the antenna or satellite elevation, so placement and installation of the antenna is easy.
Durable, Future-Proof Design
Features a durable, waterproof housing and meets MIL-STD-202F for vibration and MIL-STD-810F for salt spray. Sharing the same form factor as our other high performance GPS-700 series antennas, the GPS-702-GGL antenna is compact and lightweight, making it highly portable and suitable for a variety of environments and applications.
The GPS-702-GGL meets the European Union’s directive for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), so integrators can be confident this antenna can be used in system designs for years to come.
Download Brochure: GPS-701_702-GGL
For more information please contact: email@example.com